You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School
And Other Simple Truths of Leadership
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School is a must-have guide for every leader! This book will help you hire better people, become a better leader, get more done in less time, and ignite your team to perform to their highest potential. Mac Anderson’s storytelling writing style will teach you essential leadership skills in a memorable and entertaining format.
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School has twenty-nine chapters, and this is just a sampling:
- Change Is Good…You Go First
- Burn Brightly without Burning Out
- The Road to Success Is Not Always a Road
- Attitude Isn’t Everything, but It’s Pretty Darn Close
- You Only Get One Chance to Make a Good First Impression
- If You Chase Two Rabbits, Both Will Escape
- Leadership Would Be Easy If It Wasn’t for People
- Forget Real Good…Remember Feel Good
“My goal with this little book is to share some of my ‘lessons learned’ in a brief but engaging way. Because so many times, it’s not what is said but how it is said that turns the switch from off to on.” ~ Mac Anderson, founder of Simple Truths
*All paperback orders will require 5 business days for processing before shipping.
FREE Discussion Guide
Try using You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School as part of your next training event, team meeting or book club! Our free discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book, and will help you get the most out of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help guide your team through this book. Download the guide now!
- Case Count: Hardcover: 24, Paperback: 12,