You Can't Send a Duck to Eagle School (Executive Edition)
And Other Simple Truths of Leadership
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
Contact us for special corporate discounts and for bulk eBook purchases at 1-800-900-3427, Option 1 or by email.
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School (Executive Edition)presents the same great content as the original in an easy-reading format with black and white text internals and a jacketed Hard Cover. A corporate-friendly update from the standard Simple Truths format, our executive edition is a must-have for any business collection! This book will help you hire better people, become a better leader, get more done in less time, and ignite your team to perform to their highest potential. Mac Anderson will teach you essential leadership skills in a memorable and entertaining storytelling style.
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School has twenty-nine chapters, and this is just a sampling:
- Change Is Good…You Go First
- Burn Brightly without Burning Out
- The Road to Success Is Not Always a Road
- Attitude Isn’t Everything, but It’s Pretty Darn Close
- You Only Get One Chance to Make a Good First Impression
- If You Chase Two Rabbits, Both Will Escape
- Leadership Would Be Easy If It Wasn’t for People
- Forget Real Good…Remember Feel Good
“My goal with this little book is to share some of my ‘lessons learned’ in a brief but engaging way. Because so many times, it’s not what is said but how it is said that turns the switch from off to on.” ~ Mac Anderson, founder of Simple Truths
- Size: 7" x 5"
- Pages: 128
- Case Count: 52