Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
At 211º, water is hot. At 212º, it boils. And with boiling water comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive. The one extra degree makes the difference. This simple analogy reflects the ultimate definition of excellence. The one extra degree of effort, in business and life, can separate the good from the great.
In 212º Service, Mac Anderson covers the ten rules for creating a top notch service culture that any type and any size business can employ to take their service culture to the extra degree. Written with real life examples, this book will have your team excited and coming up with their own ideas to make your service culture the best it can be. This is a great way to kick off your meeting or new hire training followed by each employee reading and discussing this engaging book.
The 10 Rules for a Service Culture
212º Service is not only about your customers…it’s also about serving each other! Let one extra degree revolutionize your service.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Are you using 212º Service as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Creating a common definition of 212º Service and a great service culture
- Understanding key concepts such as becoming a servant leader
- Defining a company vision that will engage the hearts and minds to deliver exceptional service
- And more...
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your expedited method of choice. Please note that we also offer expedited shipping options.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.