The Power of Attitude
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
- Buy 2 for $14.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 11 for $13.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 26 for $12.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 101 for $11.00 each and save 31%
Mac Anderson loves this quote by Henry Ford: “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t…you’re right.”
This one-of-a-kind book addresses what matters most as it relates to your success in life. It will help guide you to develop a positive attitude, reduce stress, attack your fears, and keep your passion alive!
In The Power of Attitude, Mac Anderson takes you on a journey of personal discovery. He will help you manage your energy levels, keep your soul alive, take new paths, reduce stress, attack your fears, and hang on when the storms blow through. This beautifully designed book makes a great employee gift, and is perfect to reinforce your meeting or convention theme.
Remember… “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t…you’re right!”
Here’s a sampling of the chapters from the book…
- Manage Stress before It Manages You
- Remember Rule #1...It’s Golden
- The Good News Girl
- Use Emotional Triggers
- Practice Sandbox Wisdom
- Do More with Less
- Unload Your Emotional Baggage
- Reinforce, Reinforce, Reinforce
“In five minutes, you can go from feeling low to feeling great. This is a terrific book!” ~ Mark Siebert, CEO of iFranchise Group
- Size: 6.5" x 6.5"
- Pages: 126