A Lesson for Flying Outside the Box
Ships worldwideView Shipping Details
- Buy 2 for $14.00 each and save 12%
- Buy 11 for $13.00 each and save 18%
- Buy 26 for $12.00 each and save 25%
- Buy 101 for $11.00 each and save 31%
Paper Airplane will open your eyes to the wonders of creativity and innovation. Once you read it you’ll never think the same.
Michael McMillan is a creative genius, author, director and acclaimed graphic designer. In Paper Airplane he has penned a thought-provoking story about vision, courage and a sixth grader’s unique response to a class project. This book provides valuable insights on creative thinking, questioning the norm, and taking action to transform problems into new opportunities.
You will be completely surprised at the innovation and outside of the box thinking that reveals itself in this wonderful story. This book is perfect way to jump start creativity with your own team and can be the perfect tool to:
- Unleash the power of innovation & creativity within your teams or company
- Give as a wonderful employee gift to spark imagination and to build a culture of innovation
- Kick off any team meeting. Show the movie and give the book as a meeting takeaway to keep the message alive
“This story finds the difference between the winner and someone simply getting it done. Have everyone on your team read this book.” ~ Mario Andretti, Racing Legend
- Size: 6.5" x 6.5"
- Pages: 76