Shopping Cart (0)
Where do you ship?
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations.
What shipping carriers do you use?
For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders up to 5 books or 5 pounds. Most orders over 5 pounds will be shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground or your expedited method of choice. Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
For Canada and international locations, we currently ship via UPS.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed, please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your shipping confirmation email.
When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a shipping confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.
How long will it typically take for my order to arrive?
Ground orders are generally processed Monday–Friday, within 48 hours of the time the order is placed, except during holidays. All orders are subject to product availability. Any UPS expedited order placed by 11 a.m. Monday–Friday CST will ship same day. Please note any expedited order placed after 11 a.m. CST or on Saturday/Sunday will ship the following business day.
Once your order is processed in our warehouse you will receive an email shipment notification with tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.
- USPS-BPM is a ground method which usually delivers in 7-10 days (except for: Alaska—in approx. 2 weeks, and Hawaii—in approx. 3 weeks) but is not guaranteed. Orders will not receive tracking information and delivery will be made by US Post Office.
- UPS Ground delivers within 5 business days to most locations. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS Next Day Air Early AM is guaranteed to arrive the next business day by 8:00 a.m. to major cities. Delivery by 9:00 a.m. to most other cities.
- UPS Next Day Air is guaranteed to arrive the next business day between 10:30 a.m. and noon to most locations. Service may be limited in some locations, including Alaska, Hawaii, and US Territories and may be 1–2 day delivery time. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS Next Day Air Saver is guaranteed to deliver by the end of the next business day. Delivery to residential locations will be later than to business locations. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS Second Day Air is guaranteed to deliver by the end of the second business day following shipping to most locations and residential delivery is by 7 p.m. Service may be limited in some locations. Orders will receive tracking information.
- UPS 3 Day Select is guaranteed to arrive by the end of the 3rd business day following shipping. Residential delivery is by 7 p.m. Method is not available for Alaska, Hawaii or US Territories. Orders will receive tracking information.
UPS guarantees delivery as stated on expedited orders only. UPS and Simple Truths do not guarantee delivery when delays are beyond UPS control due to adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, or mechanical failure.
What are shipping (postage) and handling costs?
Shipping and handling costs vary and are based on:
- The shipping method you select
- The size and weight of the order
- Your delivery destination, which is based on your country, city, and postal code.
Orders placed through our corporate sales department may incur shipping and handling charges that vary from orders placed online.
Can I determine the shipping and handling costs before starting the checkout process for my order?
No, we can’t calculate your shipping and handling costs before you start the checkout process for your order. You will see your shipping and handling information after you provide your billing and shipping address(es) and before you confirm and pay for your order.
How are shipping charges calculated for large corporate or international bulk orders?
If you are placing a large corporate order or are placing a bulk order for international delivery, we invite you to contact us to discuss shipping and delivery options.
How does the free shipping work?
We offer free standard ground shipping to U.S. and Canadian locations based on a minimum online order. Online orders to U.S. addresses receive free shipping on ground orders over $50 (US) per shipping address. Online orders to Canada receive free shipping on ground orders over $99 (US) per shipping address.
Please note ebooks and audiobooks are not included in the calculation of the order total to receive free ground shipping as these products are delivered in a digital format via a direct download from our website. Additionally, the order total for free shipping will be determined after any discounts or promotions are applied.
Please contact us if you have further questions regarding shipping.
Please note that our shipping policy may change at any time without notification.