Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
At 211º water is hot. At 212º, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And steam can power a locomotive. The one extra degree makes the difference. This simple analogy reflects the ultimate definition of excellence. Because it's the one extra degree of effort, in business and life, that can separate the good from the great.
This powerful book by Sam Parker and Mac Anderson gives solid examples of how to incorporate the 212º philosophy into all aspects of your life—at work, with friends and as a parent. Great quotes and great stories illustrate the 212º concept in a memorable format. A warning…once you read it, it will be hard to forget.
This gift set is perfect for:
- Recommended reading for team building, personal development, sports teams and schools.
- Learning how the 212 approach to life will impact your business and your life
- Use the 212 movie to open your next team meeting and give the book and framed print as a meeting takeaway
“The theme for our annual convention was created around The Extra Degree. The video was powerful and the book made a perfect meeting gift!”~ Mike Butkus, McDonalds Corporation
Quote on Print:
212, The Extra Degree –
“At 211º, water is hot.
At 212º, it boils.
And with boiling water comes steam.
And steam can power a locomotive.
The one extra degree…makes all the difference.”
Ways to Use This Gift Set: The 212º the extra degree gift set is perfect to remind people that their one extra degree of effort can be the difference in achieving success. Use this print to spread the 212º message to everyone you know, including…
Format: Color print framed under glass
Frame: Black metal frame
Backing: Black felt covered
Packaging: Includes a convenient gift box with gold cord
Note: Due to importation restrictions, our wood framed inspirational prints can only be shipped to the United States and Canada.
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your expedited method of choice. Please note that we also offer expedited shipping options.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.