Shopping Cart (0)
Buying books for your company trainings, meetings, or events?
Contact Lance Vanderhagen at 1-800-900-3427 ext. 247 or by email for ideas, questions, and special corporate discounts not available on site.
About this Book
“You don’t have to be great to get started, but you have to get started to be great.” ~ Les Brown
Author Gary Ryan Blair, author of our book simply titled Goals, said this: “Achieving a goal is like opening a combination lock. You need the correct numbers in the correct right, left, right sequence. There are thousands of possible combinations; and if you are aware of the settings but not the sequence, your efforts will prove futile.”
Think of the 10 Book Goal Setting Desktop Collection as your key to mastering the sequence and unlocking your full potential. Each book contributes its own important piece of the puzzle from dreaming, planning, defining goals, putting a plan into action and keeping inspired to stay on track all year long.
This desktop collection is all about getting started, keeping your goals on track all year long, and reaching success. Whether your goals are for personal development, weight loss, sales goals, priorities – now is the time to set your goals, get to work, and make it happen!
The desktop organizer has a small footprint of only 7 3/4"" cubed, so you can easily keep your collection nearby on your desktop, credenza or coffee table.
This great collection is not only perfect for your own personal growth; it also makes a great gift for any key member of your team and/or your best customers. The books will provide a source of knowledge and inspiration for years to come and, believe me, you will stand out from the crowd when you give this desktop collection as a gift to your very best customers.
- 10 Book Goal Setting Collection in Silver desktop organizer
- Includes 10 hard cover gift books
- Packaged in 7 3/4” cube silver showcase organizer
- Top of case: Laminated, smudge-free silver finish
- Bottom of case: Black matte finish
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.