Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School is a must-have guide for every leader! This book will help you hire better people, become a better leader, get more done is less time, and ignite your team to perform to their highest potential. Mac Anderson’s storytelling writing style will teach you essential leadership skills in a memorable and entertaining format.
You Can’t Send a Duck to Eagle School has twenty-nine chapters, and this is just a sampling:
- Change Is Good…You Go First
- Burn Brightly without Burning Out
- The Road to Success Is Not Always a Road
- Attitude Isn’t Everything, but It’s Pretty Darn Close
- You Only Get One Chance to Make a Good First Impression
- If You Chase Two Rabbits, Both Will Escape
- Leadership Would Be Easy If It Wasn’t for People
- Forget Real Good…Remember Feel Good
“My goal with this little book is to share some of my ‘lessons learned’ in a brief but engaging way. Because so many times, it’s not what is said but how it is said that turns the switch from off to on.” ~ Mac Anderson, founder of Simple Truths
You Cant Send a Duck to Eagle School
and Other Simple Truths of Leadership
If you’re going to climb a tree, would you rather hire a squirrel or train a horse? Enjoy these clever and insightful lessons.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.