Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
Mac Anderson loves this quote by Henry Ford: “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t…you’re right.”
This one-of-a-kind book addresses what matters most as it relates to your success in life. It will help guide you to develop a positive attitude, reduce stress, attack your fears, and keep your passion alive!
In The Power of Attitude, Mac Anderson takes you on a journey of personal discovery. He will help you manage your energy levels, keep your soul alive, take new paths, reduce stress, attack your fears, and hang on when the storms blow through. This beautifully designed book makes a great employee gift, and is perfect to reinforce your meeting or convention theme.
Remember… “Whether you think you can, or think you can’t…you’re right!”
Here’s a sampling of the chapters from the book…
- Manage Stress before It Manages You
- Remember Rule #1...It’s Golden
- The Good News Girl
- Use Emotional Triggers
- Practice Sandbox Wisdom
- Do More with Less
- Unload Your Emotional Baggage
- Reinforce, Reinforce, Reinforce
“In five minutes, you can go from feeling low to feeling great. This is a terrific book!” ~ Mark Siebert, CEO of iFranchise Group
In many ways we’re alike. However, there is one one little difference that always makes a big difference…and that little difference is ATTITUDE!
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.