Shopping Cart (0)
Buying books for your company trainings, meetings, or events?
Contact Lance Vanderhagen at 1-800-900-3427 ext. 247 or by email for ideas, questions, and special corporate discounts not available on site.
About this Book
When all is said and done, much of life’s satisfaction comes down to the quality of our relationships. Think of all the applications in your life for good people skills.
What you’ll learn in this book can make your marriage better and greatly improve your relationships with family members, coworkers, your boss and even your friends. And since most of our satisfaction in life comes from meaningful relationships, this may be the most important book you’ll ever read.
The 100/0 Principle
The Secret of Great Relationships
If your relationships are the most important part of your life, what are you doing to make them all they can be?
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using The 100/0 Principle as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Understanding how The 100/0 Principle can transform both personal and professional relationships
- Identify ingkey relationship pitfalls, and learn how to overcome them
- Discovering how key concepts such as “all or nothing,” “awareness and choice,” and “unconditional love” can improve the strength of your personal relationships
- And more…
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.