Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
“High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation.” ~ Charles Kettering
Steve Siebold had the privilege of competing against, coaching, being coached by and observing world-class performers since he was six years old. As a junior tennis player competing throughout the United States from ages 7-18, he became fascinated with what it takes to become a champion. His dream was to be ranked among the Top 10 players in the world, but he ended up falling short. At his best, he hovered around the Top 500 in the world, and that’s as high as he could seem to reach. Deep down, Steve knew he had the talent to make his dream a reality, and he knew the missing link was mental. After hanging up his racquet for the last time, Steve became obsessed with uncovering the mental toughness secrets of champions.
Starting in 1984, Steve spent every free moment conducting interviews with champions, reading their books and studying everything he could get his hands on about the psychology of peak performance. Steve’s friends said he was obsessed. They were right. This book, Secrets of the World Class, is the result of his 20-year obsession.
Secrets of the World Class contains no theories. Every secret comes straight from the street of experience, either Steve’s own or that of his clients. This book is loaded with ideas you can implement immediately.
Steve is an internationally recognized expert in the field of peak performance and mental toughness. He’s spoken to many Fortune 500 companies and other companies around the world. Also, he was recently on the Larry King Show and the Today Show sharing what he has learned in his search for the keys to greatness. Here’s a small sampling from 27 highly motivational chapters from Secrets of the World Class:
- Champions are driven by emotional motivators
- The great ones chose discipline over pleasure
- Middle class vs. world class
- The great ones believe they cannot fail...they can only learn and grow
- The great ones take responsibility
- Champions have an immense capacity for world class concentration
- Common sense is the foundation of high performance
- The great ones make the complicated simple
- Champions are driven by a world class belief system
Secrets of the World Class
Turning Mediocrity into Greatness
How do you go from mediocrity to greatness? Learn the secrets of the champions…and take control of your life today!
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using Secrets of the World Class as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Defining the characteristics and behaviors of a champion
- Identifying what it takes to become a champion
- Overcoming preconceived beliefs that prevent people from going from “good enough” to “world class”
- Defining a roadmap that will take them to the next level of success
- And more...
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.