Shopping Cart (0)
Buying books for your company trainings, meetings, or events?
Contact Lance Vanderhagen at 1-800-900-3427 ext. 247 or by email for ideas, questions, and special corporate discounts not available on site.
About this Book
“Great discoveries and achievements invariably involve the cooperation of many minds.” ~ Alexander Graham Bell
At the center of every high-performance team is a common purpose—a mission that rises above and beyond each of the individual team members. To be successful, the team’s interests and needs come first. This requires “we-opic” vision (“What’s in it for we?”), a challenging step up from the common “me-opic” mind-set.
Pulling Together captures the essence of teamwork. It takes what can be a complex topic and presents the ten rules in a way that anyone can understand. If you have each member of your team read it, and then discuss how each rule applies to your organization, your chances of “pulling together” will be greatly improved!
Author John J. Murphy presents the ten rules for high-performance teams in an engaging way that every person in your organization can understand. John is a highly recognized author, speaker and management consultant who has helped some of the world’s leading organizations create environments that value and reward teamwork. He has also appeared on over 400 radio and television stations and his work has been featured in 50 newspapers nationwide.
Mac Anderson had this to say: “John Murphy has written a classic on the number one key to any organization’s success…Pulling Together. Every person in your company should read it.”
10 Rules for High Performance Teamwork
A captivating teamwork lesson we can learn from geese. Want a winning team? Here are ten simple ways to get there together.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using Pulling Together as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Identifying the characteristics of a strong team
- Understanding the principles that help build high-performance teams
- Learning how open communication, acceptance of mistakes, and commitment to excellence are all critical for teams to perform at their highest levels.
- And more...
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.