Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
The 9 ½ Principles of Innovative Service by international bestselling author Chip R. Bell provides an engaging instruction manual and inspirational guide for making service an experience that causes your customers to swoon, smile, and sing your praises.
Value-added service has been the solution for many service exemplars. But tough economic times call for a brand-new approach—value-unique service. It is not about addition—adding more than customers expect; it is about a unique and unexpected creation. This refreshingly novel brand of service will leave your customers more than cheaply entertained—it leaves them awed and richly stirred.
“This book has a lot of heart,” wrote world-famous author Ken Blanchard. New York Times bestselling author Marshall Goldsmith called it, “A fun book that will turn on the imagination and turn up the passion for everyone who reads it.”
The 9 Principles of Innovative Service
In today’s economic environment, it’s not enough to wow your customers, winning companies have to AWE their customers.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using The 9 ½ Principles of Innovative Service as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Differentiating customer service from innovative service that will take your customer’s breath away
- Creating an outside-the-box mentality that will drive inventive, actionable, and creative practices
- Building strategies to implement the principles within your own company
- And more…
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your expedited method of choice. Please note that we also offer expedited shipping options.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.