Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
“Light a match in a dark room and watch as the light instantly overcomes the darkness. Observe the power and grace of that single, solitary flame dancing with life. Now light several candles or kindle a fire and experience the added warmth and comfort extending from that first, vulnerable flame through others. This is the heart and soul of leadership—the essence of inspiring others.”
John J. Murphy, author of our bestselling book on teamwork, Pulling Together, follows up his bestseller with a leadership book like no other. Leading with Passion: 10 Essentials for Inspiring Others will help you find that not only are you performing better as a leader, but your team is sharing your vision and following your lead to ultimate success.
People have debated for many years about the single most important characteristic or “ingredient” for leadership. The same endless debate might take place if we were to ask what the single, most important factor for chocolate cake is. Clearly, there is an argument for chocolate. There is also a good argument for eggs, flour, sugar, water, and an assortment of other factors, including oven temperature and time in the oven. In fact, if any essential ingredient is missing or out of balance, the cake is vulnerable. It isn’t everything it could be.
Effective, passionate leadership requires many things. Leading with Passion covers ten key essentials that will give you the means to truly inspire and lead with passion.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using Leading with Passion as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and video, and will help you get the most out of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Identifying sources of their own inspiration, and natural talents that they have for inspiring others
- Developing a shared vision that will have your teams aligned and focused on success
- Understanding whether you and your teams are really “giving from the heart” to accomplish their goals
- Managing with “attention” and not just intention.
- And more…
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your expedited method of choice. Please note that we also offer expedited shipping options.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.