Shopping Cart (0)
Buying books for your company trainings, meetings, or events?
Contact Lance Vanderhagen at 1-800-900-3427 ext. 247 or by email for ideas, questions, and special corporate discounts not available on site.
About this Book
In Jesus the Ultimate Gift, author Lance Wubbels shows how to receive the ultimate Christmas gift—Jesus Christ, whom the apostle Paul called God’s “indescribable gift.”
The real Christmas was the very first one, when God confronted the world with the only gift everyone really needs – Jesus as our Savior. God became one of us…as a baby boy with a tiny smile and two ears and ten fingers and ten toes. Once we see Him for who He really is, we are never the same.
Lance Wubbels (author of A Time for Prayer and To a Child, LOVE is Spelled T-I-M-E) unwraps the message of Christmas in the following inspirational chapters:
- The Only Gift Everyone Really Needs
- Jesus, God's Indescribable Gift
- How Can a Gift Be ""Indescribable""?
- An Indescribable Gift Because of Who He Is
- An Indescribable Gift Because of What He Came to Do
- An Indescribable Gift Because of His Grace
- An Indescribable Gift Because of His Effect on Us
- Unwrap the Indescribable Gift of Jesus
The book then finishes with a beautiful poem by Paula J. Fox. Jesus the Ultimate Gift makes a wonderful Christmas gift for anyone on your list! This book is only available while supplies last.
Jesus The Ultimate Gift
God sent us a very special gift...an incomparable expression of His love. His name is Jesus, and he was our ultimate gift.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.