Shopping Cart (0)
About this Book
Deciding to make changes is the easy part. Getting your people on board is much more difficult! We manage change, or it manages us. More importantly, without change…your competition and your goals will pass you by.
This is not your typical business book on implementing or managing change. This creative book will help you inspire your team to embrace change and realize that change can be good!
Change Is Good…You GoFirst is filled with memorable stories that are used to illustrate and reinforce key points. The twenty-one stories, accompanied by terrific illustrations to help drive the point home, will inspire you and your team to stop conducting business as usual!
Change Is Good…You Go First
21 Ways to Inspire Change
Scared of change? Deciding to make changes is easy, getting everyone on board is a different story.
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using Change Is Good…You Go First as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Understanding WHY change is not only necessary but good for your organization
- Identifying key employees and their importance as stakeholders to the success of the change process
- Focusing on using the company’s strengths to fully improve every transaction and customer encounter
- And more...
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS).
All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS. We ship via the USPS for up orders up to 5 books or 5 lb. Most orders over 5 lb will be shipped via UPS Ground or your
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from email@example.com. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.