Shopping Cart (0)
Buying books for your company trainings, meetings, or events?
Contact Lance Vanderhagen at 1-800-900-3427 ext. 247 or by email for ideas, questions, and special corporate discounts not available on site.
About this Book
History has identified many qualities and characteristics of great leaders, and of course, no person embodies them all. But great leaders have one simple thing in common: they have developed their leadership styles around their personalities and their values, and in the end, their actions are consistent with what they truly believe.
In 212º Leadership, Mac Anderson shares 10 elements that can help to transform your leadership skills. 212º leaders have made the leap from good to great. They are able to not only rally the troops to committed, purposeful action, but can also create an environment where quality and innovation are the norm, rather than the exception. 212º Leadership is designed to make you think…to help you grow…and to provide that extra degree of passion to take your leadership skills from effective to extraordinary!
The 10 Rules for Highly Effective Leadership
Great leaders know that companies don’t succeed, people do. Take your leadership skills from good to great with the extra degree!
For more great inspirational videos, motivational quotes, and inspiring stories delivered directly to your inbox join our newsletter.
Downloadable Discussion Guide:
Are you using 212º Leadership as part of your next training event or team meeting? Our free leader’s discussion guide is the perfect companion to the book and movie, and will help you get the most of of your event. Included are discussion points and questions that will help your team focus on:
- Identifying the characteristics that define a 212° leader
- Defining the difference between effective and extraordinary leadership
- Learning the “rules” of being an great leader
- And more…
About the Author
What Readers are Saying
We currently ship to all 50 U.S. states, Canada, and other international locations. For U.S. orders, we currently ship via the United States Postal Service (USPS) for orders containing 5 books or less. Orders of 5 or more books are shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS). Orders can only be shipped to a U.S. PO box delivery via USPS to PO boxes. All other orders require a physical address for delivery. All shipments to Canada or international locations are currently shipped by UPS.
We also offer expedited shipping options, and orders will be shipped by your selected method of choice.
How will my order be processed?
After you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. If your email does not arrive, please check your spam folder and be sure to add our email address to your address book.
- Please note that all charges on your account for Simple Truths will appear as Sourcebooks, Inc.
- Please review your order immediately. If any changes are needed please contact us as soon as possible. We cannot make changes to your order once you have received your Shipping Confirmation email. For faster response, please call customer care at 630.946.1460.
- When your order has been processed for shipment, your will receive a Shipping Confirmation email that will include tracking information. This email informs you that your order has been processed and will ship within 24 hours.